St James' Church
71 Adelaide Street (Mid Western Highway)
Blayney NSW 2799
St James' Presbytery
1 Glasson St (PO Box 24)
Blayney NSW 2795
Ph: (02) 6368 2387
Administrator: Fr Paul Devitt
Assistant Priest: Fr Joshy Kaithakulangara CMI
Assistant Priest: Fr Ephrem Thadathil CMI
Administrator's Delegate: Deacon Josh Clayton
St Joseph's School (K-6)
Principal: Mrs Kerrie Basha
St. Canice's - Millthorpe
St. Lawrence O'Toole - Mandurama
Immaculate Conception - Carcoar
- Learn more about Carcoar's Kirkland organ
Carcoar: 2nd and 4th Saturday evening of the month
5.00pm (April to September);
6.00pm (October to March)
Blayney: Sunday 9.00am
Millthorpe - 1st and 3rd Sunday - 11.00am
Prior to Mass in Blayney, Millthorpe and Carcoar.
From 18th October 2021 the following regulations are in place for places of worship:
- All people may attend a place of worship, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks must continue to be worn inside.
- The 1 person per 4sqm density limit must continue to be observed.
- QR code or manual register must continue to be used.
- Congregational singing is still not permitted.
- Choirs of up to 10 people are permitted to sing, however all must be fully vaccinated.
- Weddings are permitted with numbers uncapped, other than the 1 person per four square metre density limit.
- Funerals are permitted with numbers uncapped, other than the 1 person per four square metre density limit.
The dispensation issued by Bishop Michael McKenna last year in relation to our Sunday obligations is still in effect.
It is critical that everyone continues to practise COVID-safe behaviours, including social distancing, staying home if unwell and getting tested if suffering from the mildest of symptoms.
More general information on the current Covid regulations can be found HERE>
Density capacities at 1 person per 4sqm in the Blayney parish are:
- St James’ Church, Blayney: 35 people
- St Canice’s Church, Millthorpe: 32 people
- The Immaculate Conception Church, Carcoar: 25 people