St. Lawrence's Parish - Coonabarabran
14-16 Namoi Street
(P.O. Box 38)
Coonabarabran NSW 2357
Ph: (02) 6842 1043
Fax: (02) 6842 1385
Parish Administrator: Fr Francis Muhenda
From 18th October 2021 the following regulations are in place for places of worship:
- All people may attend a place of worship, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks must continue to be worn inside.
- The 1 person per 4sqm density limit must continue to be observed.
- QR code or manual register must continue to be used.
- Congregational singing is still not permitted.
- Choirs of up to 10 people are permitted to sing, however all must be fully vaccinated.
- Weddings are permitted with numbers uncapped, other than the 1 person per four square metre density limit.
- Funerals are permitted with numbers uncapped, other than the 1 person per four square metre density limit.
The dispensation issued by Bishop Michael McKenna last year in relation to our Sunday obligations is still in effect.
It is critical that everyone continues to practise COVID-safe behaviours, including social distancing, staying home if unwell and getting tested if suffering from the mildest of symptoms.
More general information on the current Covid regulations can be found HERE>
- St Lawrence's Church, Coonababran: 45 people - (please ring the Presbytery on Wednesday or Thursday to book for Sunday Mass)
- St John's Church, Baradine: 15 people
St. Lawrence's Primary School ~ Coonabarabran
Principal: Ms Natasha Milford
St. John's Primary School ~ Baradine
Principal: Mrs Margaret McKinnon
St. Lawrence's ~ Coonabarabran
St. John's ~ Baradine
Friday - 6.00pm (Winter) and 6.30pm (Summer)
St. Lawrence's Parish, Coonabarabran - Bulletin 17th October 2021
coonabarabran_17oct.pdf (663 KB)
St. Lawrence's Parish, Coonabarabran - Bulletin 24th October 2021
coonabarabran_24oct.pdf (685 KB)