St. Patrick's Church
58 Warne Street
Wellington NSW 2820
Ph: (02) 6845 2061
Fax: (02) 6845 4321
Parish Priest: Fr Carl Mackander - Email
Parish Pastoral Assistant: Sr Marjorie Fitzgerald, rsm
Parish Secretary: Mrs Enid Simpson - Email
Prison Chaplain: Wellington Gaol
Mr Mike Williams (w) 6840 2948 (m) 0421 902 159
Parish Pastoral Council; Hospitality Committee; Parish Finance Committee
Reconciliation, Holy Communion, Confirmation
From 18th October 2021 the following regulations are in place for places of worship:
- All people may attend a place of worship, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks must continue to be worn inside.
- The 1 person per 4sqm density limit must continue to be observed.
- QR code or manual register must continue to be used.
- Congregational singing is still not permitted.
- Choirs of up to 10 people are permitted to sing, however all must be fully vaccinated.
- Weddings are permitted with numbers uncapped, other than the 1 person per four square metre density limit.
- Funerals are permitted with numbers uncapped, other than the 1 person per four square metre density limit.
The dispensation issued by Bishop Michael McKenna last year in relation to our Sunday obligations is still in effect.
It is critical that everyone continues to practise COVID-safe behaviours, including social distancing, staying home if unwell and getting tested if suffering from the mildest of symptoms.
More general information on the current Covid regulations can be found HERE>
Density capacities at 1 person per 4sqm in the Wellington parish are:
- St Patrick’s Church, Wellington:32
- Our Lady’s Church, Yeoval: 19
- St John the Baptist Church, Stuart Town: 15
St. Mary's Central, Wellington (K-10)
Principal: Mrs Leanne Clarke
St. Columba's Primary, Yeoval (K-6)
Principal: Mr Michael Gibbons
Saturday Mass Times:
Wellington - Vigil 6.00pm
(5.00pm when not daylight savings time)
Stuart Town - 8.30am
Sunday Mass Times
Yeoval: 8am on 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays of the Month
10am on 2nd & 4th Sundays of the Month
Wellington: 10am 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays of the Month
8am on 2nd & 4th Sundays of the Month