About Workplace Giving
Thank you for your interest in our Workplace Giving program.
It’s our collective contribution that makes a big impact.
Your support of your parish connects us to our mission and evangelisation in our community.
Workplace Giving is really easy to implement and your donation can make a big difference.
Your contribution will support the Church’s mission in our community.
- It’s easy to set up. You nominate the amount that you can afford.
- Once set up your contribution is automatically deducted from your fortnightly pay
- Your donation to the Cathedral Restoration Fund, Centacare, Priests’ Retirement Fund, Catholic Mission or Caritas will be identified separately for easy claiming at tax return time
- You choose the cause you wish to support. Funds will go directly to your nominated cause and not to other Church programs.
- You may wish to leave a gift, read more about our Wills and Bequests offerings here or complete the online Wills and Bequests enquiry form here.
Participation in the Workplace Giving program is voluntary. We thank our staff who also support our mission in other ways by giving their time, treasure and talents.